Stay well while visiting West Hollywood
We know how difficult it is to create perfection that looks effortless, and that includes your personal wellness. We have a full suite of facilities and services to ensure you can keep up, or even enhance your routines while you travel. Kimpton La Peer offers a fully equipped on-site fitness center, featuring plenty of machines to help tone every muscle. We also have Jade yoga mats available not just in the center, but available for delivery and roll-out service in your room or suite, and our team can recommend running trails of any length or difficulty. All that said, sometimes you need more than what you can do on your own, and for that we’ve partnered with renowned fitness organization Gentry Jackson. Marco Reed and his team offer on-site personal training, small classes, and local adventures to keep you committed to you while you travel.
Onsite Fitness Center: Equipment Available
Our private center is available for your convenience or to work out with a trainer.
- Precor Experience 885.v2 Elliptical. Converging CrossRamp®
- Precor Experience 885 Recumbent Cycle w/ P80 Set-Top-Box
- Precor Experience 885.v2 Treadmill w/ P80 Set-Top-Box Media
- Precor Reading Rack accessory for P80 console
- Precor Cardio Theater Enseo 3300, Set-Top Box, NTSC/ATSC
- Precor Icarian Functional Training Workstation Glide. Two
- Precor Discovery Multi-Adjustable Bench Model 119
- Hampton Fitness Urethane Dura-Bell Dumbbells, club pack 13
- Escape Fitness RACK5 Multi-Equipment Storage Rack
- Escape Fitness RACK5 Mat Rack Attachments
- Escape Fitness Core Mat Anthracite
- Escape Fitness 65cm/25inchs Steadyball
- Escape Fitness 2kg/4.5 lbs Total Grip Med Ball
- Escape Fitness 3kg/6.5 lbs Total Grip Med Ball
- Escape Fitness 4kg/9 lbs Total Grip Med Ball
- Escape Fitness 5kg/11 lbs Total Grip Med Ball
- Escape Fitness 16lb Studio Kettlebell
- Escape Fitness 24lb Studio Kettlebell
Gentry Jackson Onsite Offerings: The Grind Fitness
For that extra push; on your own or as a group, reserve some of Hollywood’s best trainers.
Personal Training & Mobility Sessions - $175/person
Define your fitness. If you can take a breath and have the desire, we’ve got the technology. Our master trainers work with all levels of fitness and ability to create your perfect workout or recovery session.
Private Jiu Jitsu Sessions with Helio “Duda” Guerra - $250/person
Let’s Roll. Challenge yourself to an invigorating combination of self defense and fitness. Duda has an exceptional ability to translate the art of Jiu Jitsu to people of all backgrounds, sizes and skill levels. Whether you’ve never heard of a Kimura or you’ve mastered the Omoplata, Duda will open your eyes to this ancient art.
Private Group Classes - $50/person (Coming Soon)
Team Sweat. Become a virtuoso of movement in our super-interactive group class that brings a community feeling to private training. Guided by two of our expert trainers, attention to form and detail is our signature.
Gentry Jackson Offsite Offerings
No need to separate your sight seeing from your fitness; get out of the hotel with our trainers for a unique experience.
Adventures Under the Sun
Local Hiking: $150/person; approximately 3 hours
Opt outside. Gentry Jackson’s hiking experience is customized to the group or individual’s fitness level and desires. One of our favorite hikes wends its way up a series of “secret” stairs and trails and pops right out at the doorstep to Griffith Observatory. From there, we continue on and up to one of the best 365-degree views in Los Angeles.
Malibu Rock Climbing: $350/person; 6 to 8 hours
Climb on. Malibu, the iconic California community, is one of our favorite playgrounds for local rock climbing. No matter if you’ve never touched a rock or you’re a seasoned climber, we’ve got an adventure for you.
Adventures Under the Stars
Night Trek: $150/person; approximately 3 hours
Moonlight Optional. See the stars of Los Angeles by cover of darkness. This is an experience similar to our day hikes, but under the moon. Headlamps supplied.
Echoes by Moonlight Intro to Canyoneering: $275/person; 6 to 8 hours
Sunset start. Called an alpine start by mountaineers, it is an age-old tradition to travel in the mountains at night. Just mentioning darkness and the outdoors, conjures up adventure and mystery. Our Echoes by Moonlight trek, will give you a taste of canyoneering. We’ll wear climbing helmets and harnesses, descend ladders, scramble up and down rocky terrain and experience the other-worldly realm of the dark.
* There is a two-person minimum and six-person maximum for adventures.
** Please contact Elizabeth at Elizabeth@GentryJackson.com for custom experiences and larger groups.